Agile Leadership Experience 29-30.05.2017
As there is no Agility without Leadership this training is all about the role Leaders play in a modern software company. We’re not talking about Scrum here. We want You to experience focusing on change instead of gossiping that You cannot change Your team, department and organisation. We want to take You on a trip to “Yes You can” with a solid background of transparency, inspection and adaptation. Tools, tips and tricks are free of charge. We provide an exam to test Your knowledge. We believe it will help You benefit more. It’s voluntary. We cannot imagine a true leader not taking it. It’s just another element of setting yourself a high standard.
WHO THIS TRAINING IS FOR?
- Executives, managers and people with organizational influence
- Scrum Masters committed to helping teams and organizations
- Leaders who want to lead, change and act
- Agile adoption sponsors
- Those who can or want to make serious changes in organizations
- Non-fluffy coaches
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- recognize and deal with complex problems in practice
- feel the difference between owning and managing
- drive and manage self- organization
- be a leader for a team
- grow people and teams
- understanding, limiting and reducing complexity
- gradual process of fostering self-organization (boundaries and attractors)
- feedback as non command and control management tool
- specific problems need proper tools
- growing teams is your main duty
- why urgency is killing our importance
- no time for strategy, huh? How to avoid doing the operational work
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A PRICE?
Intensive two-day workshop, packed full with exercises and knowledge. Food and refreshments.
Adam Michalczyk & Krzysztof Kosacki